No Reply

SOLVED
Go to solution
SaraH781
Rookie

I want to know how I can send a Constant Contact without getting all the "Out of Office" messages. I've done it before and believe I put a No Reply as both the From and Reply To address, correct?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SaraH781 ,

Any address where you're okay having it be the dumping grounds for such auto-replies can be used as your From / Reply-To address. Most email programs will only use the From address for their mailbox full / OOO etc. auto-replies. 

Please bear in mind that we are unable to verify noreply (and similar) role addresses due to how harshly email programs' security algorithms treat them, which in turn can affect overall delivery rates for us and our other customers.

See also:

Verifying addresses for accounts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @SaraH781 ,

Any address where you're okay having it be the dumping grounds for such auto-replies can be used as your From / Reply-To address. Most email programs will only use the From address for their mailbox full / OOO etc. auto-replies. 

Please bear in mind that we are unable to verify noreply (and similar) role addresses due to how harshly email programs' security algorithms treat them, which in turn can affect overall delivery rates for us and our other customers.

See also:

Verifying addresses for accounts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST