No downgrade options?

BrittanyP072
Participant

No downgrade options?

Why cant I downgrade for 1 month? Many blogs support the fact that saving one dollar isn't an available option in the bloodsucker marathon you all work at. Why not?
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BrittanyP072 ,

You're already on the most basic email plan, so there's no other way to further downgrade your account beyond reducing your contact numbers.

The first thing we’ll always suggest is to remove any Recommended for Removal bounces from your most recent email(s), to see if that will lower your contacts enough. The next step would be to segment and remove contacts that have consistently not opened your emails (we recommend adding them to a new Delete list after segmentation to efficiently mass-delete). Otherwise the next suggestion will be to simply remove those most recent contact uploads through the list(s) they were added to, or from your main active contacts view. If you have any further questions, please call our Billing team, or review this article on how billing works.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.