No more notification emails / actual emails

Highlighted

No more notification emails / actual emails

Has anybody else ever encountered this issue ?  

Using Constant Contact (CC), I send notes out through a contact list of about 300 folks.   I've added myself to that contact list for QC.  Yesterday, using the CC iPhone App, I sent out a few notes, and everything was fine and normal.  I got my two usual emails: 1 --- an email from CC telling me that "Your campaign OATH SANTA !!! has been sent" and then 2 --- the actual OATH SANTA email to the 300, since I have added myself to the 300.  Starting this morning, when I send out notes through the iPhone app, I no longer get either of those two the emails from CC.  I know others from the 300 are getting the email because some have replied.   Has something changed within the CC platform ?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: No more notification emails / actual emails

Hi @GaryB216

I am sorry to hear this is happening!  I took a look at your account and can see in your contact engagement that these emails were sent and marked as open. Have you still not received your email? If you still have not received these emails I would suggest whitelisting Constant Contact. Whitelisting Constant Contact can help with the deliverability of these emails in your inbox.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured