Non-Profit Discount Inquiry

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Non-Profit Discount Inquiry

Good Afternoon, Michigan Garden Clubs, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization We are moving paper and digital files to the cloud. We use your service to communicate to all members. We currently are working with TechSoup on Microsoft Office 365 as our database is in Access. and are able to receive a discount with this status as we are a non-pay all volunteer organization. Thank you for your response just seeking the best value solution for our organization to communicate with membership.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Non-Profit Discount Inquiry

Hello @Michigan_Garden_Clubs_Inc,

I'm afraid that I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.  You can view your payment plan in your account by going to 'my account' from the menu in the upper right corner.  Due to the sensitivity of discussing payments, it may be best to contact us directly, instead of through a public forum.  You're more than welcome to email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username, and your specific question.  You can of course also reach out to our support or billing team, at one of the numbers listed here.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured