Non-Profit and Sales Tax Exempt

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor

Non-Profit and Sales Tax Exempt

Hello,
We are a non-profit organization and until now we didn't pay the tax. I just recharged our account today and we have to pay the tax? Why?
Thanks for your answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Non-Profit and Sales Tax Exempt

Hello @GeraldF6,

While we're unable to address billing related questions via the Community, it's a great question to ask our Billing team directly! They'll be able to check into that and renew your non-profit status if need be. You can find the best contact information for them and their hours here

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Non-Profit and Sales Tax Exempt

Hello @GeraldF6,

While we're unable to address billing related questions via the Community, it's a great question to ask our Billing team directly! They'll be able to check into that and renew your non-profit status if need be. You can find the best contact information for them and their hours here

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured