None of the Landing Pages is the Basic Landing page

Hans-LeoT
Regular Participant

None of the Landing Pages is the Basic Landing page

Where is the Basic Landing page that I see here: https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001K_4EBhhTrxT_7aGxnCNixDnI_whMFHhrRWDogK3qRh... BTW, I CHANGED one question and now that question DISAPPEARED without notice.

5 REPLIES 5
William_D

Hello @Hans-LeoT ,

It looks like that link is to one of the older landing page sign up forms, which would be found by going to your Sign Up Form tab and selecting the Basic Landing Pages link on that webpage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Forward_Careers
Occasional Participant

How can you disable an older basic landing page?

Hello @Forward_Careers ,

Just delete the list if it's not one of the two main default ones. Otherwise simply remove the link wherever it's posted.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Forward_Careers
Occasional Participant

Thanks for the response; I don't have access or at locate it, but here is a sample newsletter and CC automatically includes the top bar for "join our email list":  https://myemail.constantcontact.com/WOW-Factor--November-2020.html?soid=1115032386313&aid=V1P8w5X8yq...

Also, here is a screenshot of the basic landing and no of the options include disable or delete:

CC Screenshot.png

Amy_Y
Employee

Hi, Sorry for any confusion. At this the time the link that appears for Join our email list at the top right cannot be removed or disabled. You can edit the basic landing page, but not substitute another landing page. We are tracking this request as a feature to be looked at for updating. 

Amy Y.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.