The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Not Allowing Me To Send Emails

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Real Estate

Not Allowing Me To Send Emails

Why am I getting this message when I try to send email campaigns?

"You are in compliance review

Some functions have been disabled.
Before you continue, we need to have a quick chat about your account.
Please give us a call, so we can help you get up and running.

United States and Canada (toll free):
866-433-8499

United Kingdom (free):
0808-234-0942

International:
+01 339-222-5900"

I tried calling in & I tried the support chat & it doesn't work.

What should I do?

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and bringing the status of your accounts to our attention. As previously mentioned in this thread we did receive reports of accounts being disabled on Tuesday, June 18th. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that our teams have worked on this and successfully re-enabled all affected accounts. We have also rescheduled all emails to go out for those customers that had their emails error-ed out due to the disable. If you still see your account is disabled or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Account Deactivated - got disconnected from customer service

Hi everyone!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and bringing the status of your accounts to our attention. As previously mentioned in this thread we did receive reports of accounts being disabled on Tuesday, June 18th. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that our teams have worked on this and successfully re-enabled all affected accounts. We have also rescheduled all emails to go out for those customers that had their emails error-ed out due to the disable. If you still see your account is disabled or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Need to reactivate my account

Hi there,

I just signed up for Constant Contact and received this notice after logging in, "We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time."

I have called +1 781-472-8120 and hangup for about 1 hour, no answer. What i should do next to get activate my account

Highlighted

Re: Need to reactivate my account

Hello @ren007 ,

It appears there was an issue on our end that flagged some account erroneously for review. It appears you've since had the issue resolved, and should be able to publish campaigns.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Compliance Review

Hello,

I have been on hold for close to an hour.

I tried to send an email this morning, and a pop-up box appeared that our account was under compliance review. I can't think of a reason for this (we've had an account for years, we haven't added any subscribers for months (only growth has been self-subscriptions), and, as far as I can tell, our monthly bill is paid in full as it is every month).

I don't care about going through a review, but we had an email schedule to go out this morning that is rather important to us and are unable to send. If this was some regularly schedule review, why weren't we notified in advance? We don't add people to our lists who don't request to be on them, and we remove any subscribers who subsequently request to be removed.

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: Compliance Review

I also met the same issue. Really annoying. I've called the number more than 10 times, but no one answered.

Highlighted

Re: Compliance Review

Hello @RegStudies and @SilviaG20 ,

It appears your accounts might have been erroneously flagged by an issue on our end. By now your accounts should both be open, and your emails already sent out. If not, please let us know and we'll investigate further.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Account Under Review - Do Not Know Why???

Hello - 

I have been on hold for OVER AN HOUR with customer service to see why my account is under review. I need to send emails this morning and you are costing my company money by locking my account for an unknown reason. I NEED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Re: Account Under Review - Do Not Know Why???

Hello @StephanieK9317 ,

It appears your account was erroneously flagged for review on our end. The issue has since been resolved, and your account appears to be open. Any emails that were scheduled to go out during this time, should be sent by now. If that's not the case please let us know, and we'll take a closer look.

William D

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Account Under Review - Do Not Know Why???

My account is working now, thank you!

I did sit on hold for an hour and a half before finally hanging up though. Not very good customer service! This error caused a huge disruption to my business this morning and is unacceptable. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Account Deactivated - got disconnected from customer service

When I log in I get:

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time."

Waited 55 minutes to speak with a live person. They put me on "a brief hold" to look into it, then got disconnected!

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured