Not Applicable payment status on our events.

Participant

Not Applicable payment status on our events.

Our business has been selling grocery boxes daily and every day there are a few customers that show not applicable. The customers are coming in to pick up their items saying they received a confirmation page, but we are showing no order or payment. This is becoming a huge problem for us especially for our Easter orders coming up this weekend. Can you help me with this issue?

Thank You !

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @EricV58 

I apologize for any confusion there may be with the payment status of your registrants. I've taken a closer look at your account and can see you were able to get in contact with our phone Support about this experience as well. Are you still in need of assistance with your Event Campaign? If so,  can you please provide any examples of registrants this has happened with? Were any of these registrants originally set as abandoned? We have seen cases where the payment status of a registrant updates from Abandoned to Not Applicable after 3 days. In these cases we suggest confirming the payment status of your registrants through PayPal. If their transaction Id is not listed, the contact will have to re-register.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi!

Thank you for your answer. They are being posted as not applicable right away. We are trying to find a way to offer people add ons, but if they are not correctly marking how many add ons they are purchasing it is still allowing them to register even though it is asking for no payment. That is why it is being marked that way in the payment status. We cannot find another way to offer add ons.

Hi @EricV58,

Thank you for the reply. I can see you were able to get in contact with our phone support and it seems like they were able to resolve the issue. 

Just in case or if someone else comes across a similar issue, what happened is the wrong URL was copied from the Event Dashboard that was being sent to contacts. There's a Register Someone link that generates a page that looks identical to the normal event registration landing page. That link can be copied, but it can cause issues like having registrants show as not applicable.

There is an Event URL section on the Dashboard that can be copied and shared (you'll see text next to it that says "Copy Event." Disregard that as it would make a copy of the event campaign itself, not copy the URL). 

Please let me know if the issue persists and I would be happy to investigate further. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.