Not Saving

Participant

Not Saving

The SAVE button is going grey all the time and will not save my work. I also am getting a pinwheel while trying to SAVE an entire email and the platform has generally been incredibly slow. It's been very frustrating and has wasted hours of my time. I have tried working in a new browser. It doesn't seem to change anything. Can you help me move on from here please? 

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @GraceL5,

It sounds like this is a connectivity issue, where save function is timing out and not saving to the server in the background. What browser have you tried using? what is you internet connection speed? Have you tried restarting your computer recently to restart all connections? Please let us know if you are still having this issue.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you Timothy, 

I have experienced the same issue on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I tried starting new private bowser windows.  I have restarted my computer. My internet speed is normal and hasn't slowed while using other programs. I've turned off wi-fi on all other devices. Nothing seems to work. I have another team member who is working on this in a different state and has been experiencing the same issue. What else can we try at this point? Thank you. 

Hello @GraceL5,

Thank you for the information! We were speaking on social media and our team is currently looking into this for you. My advanced technical team will reach out as soon as possible! Thanks.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.