Not a robot verification

PatrickV81
Participant

Not a robot verification

Hi, Can you PLEASE try and help with this "I'm not a robot" thing. This is highly annoying as it keeps asking you to go thru the same process every time you log back in several times within the same day and sometimes twice upon each log in. Really annoying and frankly, I do not see the necessity for you guys to have this as your web tool is strictly B2B so what's the point. Please help. Thank you very much in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Tiago_R
Employee

Hello @PatrickV81,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to investigate this further as we do not currently have a functionality that is similar to this when signing in to your Constant Contact account. If you could provide us a screenshot of what you are seeing, we can better determine the factor of this issue. If you could also let us know what website you are currently using to sign in to Constant Contact, this will also assist us with the investigation. You can email us the information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with a reference to this post. With this information we will be able to better determine why you are being prompt to complete this process every single time you log in. You can feel free to add any additional information to this email as well. 

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing