Not a satisfied customer

Participant

Not a satisfied customer

you are an E-mail provider but yet there is no way I as a customer with issues That I can e-mail your company for you to reach out to me to discuss my issues

I have been a Paying customer of yours for months now but still have not sent one email Still waiting for the Assistance in setting up my weekly e-mails that I was Promised when I was forced to sign up on the day with out the Free trial period when I inquired about your Service. then to top it off the THE PANDEMIC. I did reach out to your accounting department and they Were great the Customer service Rep that answered the Phone took very good care of me issuing a credit and explaining to me about the Pay increase due to the number of E-mails in my contacts. She them told me she was going to have someone reach out to me to help SET UP my e-mail so I can get Started Sending and Building my E-Mail Data Base.  As of this New Idea Post No Response. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE REACH OUT TO ME TO RESOLVE & DISCUSS. THANK YOU

Keep Healthy & Safe

1 REPLY 1

Hello @JimmyP85 ,

I reached out to our kickoff team, and they'll be contacting you shortly to get started with using the account, or scheduling a time for an appointment. I've also provided feedback for the Sales team regarding your introduction to our system, your trial, and the scheduling for your original kickoff.

If you have any other general questions, you're welcome to call us during support business hours, use chat support, or reach out here in the Community under one of the applicable pages (Get Help, Get Advice, Feedback, etc.). We also have our Knowledge Base full of helpful articles, guides, video tutorials, advice, and more.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.