Not able to create a copy or new email

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Not able to create a copy or new email

When I get the pop up asking for the name and estimated date to send, I can't proceed. When I click "Open in Editor" nothing happens. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Not able to create a copy or new email

Hello @KevinD540 ,

We're sorry to hear you've run into some connectivity issues. I'm not able to recreate the issue on my end, so I'd like to collect some information so we can investigate further. 

• What browser are you using? Does using a different browser mitigate the issue?

• Are you using a wireless or wired network? Does changing networks let you through?

• Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?

• Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?

• Are there any updates pending for your browser? If so, does updating it let you through?

If none of these troubleshooting steps work for you, please let us know so we can perform some secondary information gathering.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured