Not able to delete pre existing text

tonyh3
Participant

Dear sirs,

Since I am not able to copy the legacy format any longer, I have spent considerable time trying to create a new template for out newsletter. I am not able to delete the instructional text in each block. It is not allowing me to copy and paste text from earlier newsletters. The reason we have subscribed to your service was for the ease of making and sending out newsletters. I am extremely frustrated with the changes that have been made.  Our next newsletter will need to go out this coming week. I hope that you will be able to provide some guidance before then.

Thank you,

Marcia

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @tonyh3. I'm not able to replicate the same issue on my end when working in the editor. Have you done basic troubleshooting by using another browser or a private/incognito window? There are occasions where plugins or settings in a browser can interfere with our editor. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article