The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Not giving me option so send to specific tags

Highlighted
Real Estate

Not giving me option so send to specific tags

Hi, I am having an issue sending emails to specific tags. It is not giving me the option to send to tags. Can you please fix this ASAP. I will have to switch to another provider if this persists.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Not giving me option so send to specific tags

Hello @MarkC3348 ,

We're sorry to hear you're having issues narrowing your sendouts by tag. Our engineers are looking into a fix for accounts with over 10k contacts not having the ability to limit by tag. In the meantime, they suggest using Segments based on those tags and list selections, which can be selected in the Scheduling screen.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Real Estate

Re: Not giving me option so send to specific tags

Hi William,

Thanks but having to create segments and sending one at a time to segments is not practical.

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured