Not receiving email to verify

SOLVED
Go to solution
EricK0386
Rookie
0 Votes

I created an account using my domain but I have not received a verifying email. What is happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EricK0386 ,

If the email address needing to be verified hasn't been received, please check to make sure it isn't a role address we can't send to, and also check its spam/junk folder, as well as any other inbox types you may have active for that address. Otherwise, our phone support team can confirm security permissions live, and assist with manually verifying addresses for your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @EricK0386 ,

If the email address needing to be verified hasn't been received, please check to make sure it isn't a role address we can't send to, and also check its spam/junk folder, as well as any other inbox types you may have active for that address. Otherwise, our phone support team can confirm security permissions live, and assist with manually verifying addresses for your account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST