The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Note Field

Highlighted

Note Field

Is there any way to update or delete notes?  Some of our notes are obsolete.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Note Field

Hi @JaneW306 

That's a great question! I can understand how helpful it would be to update any notes on your contacts. I apologize at this time being able to edit or delete previous notes on contacts is not an available feature. It is however a great feature request we are in the process of collecting feedback on. How exactly do you want to be able to edit these notes? Having any further details of how you would envision this process to work is helpful information to have as we have tracked this feature request in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

I would like to be able to go in and delete a note in its entirety.  Any update on when this feature will be added?  

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @BarrowHoffman 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

At this time, we don't have an estimated time that this feature could be added. We track the requests and as more customers are added to the request, the priority becomes higher. I will certainly add you and when the feature is added or there is an update our team can email you. In the meantime, if you have further questions please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a good day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured