Notification of new signup

SOLVED
Go to solution
JakeM429
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I have a list signup form embed on my site (built from the CC embed code) and it's working great. But it's so seamless that I'm not getting any sense of who is signing up on my site so I can track that or follow-up individually if/when I want to with individuals that signup. 

Is there any way to toggle an email notification function to get an email (each time someone signs up or even a daily digest) that shows the list of new sign ups? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @JakeM429 

That's a great question! How many contacts are signing up and who they are is definitely important information to have. The good news is you can receive email updates when contacts sign-up. This email updated is an automatic email report you can customize to be sent daily or weekly with details about contacts who recently subscribed or unsubscribed.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @JakeM429 

That's a great question! How many contacts are signing up and who they are is definitely important information to have. The good news is you can receive email updates when contacts sign-up. This email updated is an automatic email report you can customize to be sent daily or weekly with details about contacts who recently subscribed or unsubscribed.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JakeM429
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks! When I just looked, it says it was set to send out every Thursday to my valid email address. But it hasn't been sending. 

That said, I have a form setup in this Landing page section that was previously being used as part of the Wordpress plugin (I am running my site on Wordpress). I switched the form to the native Signup form (accessible by going to the main nav "Sign up Forms", then "Create Sign-up form" button in upper right hand corner")

So that's the form I was asking about getting updates on. Can I get updates on that, or can I only get updates on the "Landing page forms"?

Adrienne_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @JakeM429 

That's a great question! You should get a report that is from contacts added to the account as a whole, it will establish the source of the sign ups. At this time, the feature to send you updates from only one option isn't available. I'm happy to submit feedback on that request though. 

I see you mentioned it hadn't been receiving the current Subscribe/Unsubscribe Reports. Now that you have updated those preferences, please reach back out if you don't receive those starting the first day after the change. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great night.

Thank you for choosing 

Adrienne B.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
CarlosS877
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Thank you for this information; however, is it possible to send a report to more than one email address? We have a large team that needs updates about subscriptions and unsubscriptions. 

Thank you!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CarlosS877 ,

At the time, only one verified email can be selected for subscriber updates and other similar automated reporting from our system. With that in mind, some email clients do have the ability to have such emails set up for automatic forwarding to other email addresses. It may be worth looking into whatever program you're using to read emails, and see if it has a setting or system to forward messages like that to others in your workplace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
SLThomas
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Frankie_P,

Can you get who subscribed and  unsubscribed on a real time basis? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @SLThomas. There aren't real time reports available but we can send daily notifications for sign-ups and unsubscribes to a verified email on the account. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
MattG0
Rookie
0 Votes

This is a feature we need. Real time lead notifications. We can't wait hours to contact a new lead / contact. The data shows contact-ability of a lead falls by something like 50% after 5 minutes of a form fill. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST