Numbered list

RichS44
Real Estate

Numbered list

How do I create a numbered list within a campaign/newsletter? I thought I was doing one bit then the numbers started over again at 1, then no numbers. And how do I make extra blank lines between the numbered items? Please advise or direct me to any tutorials! Thanks

Top Answer
John_M
Employee

Hello. If you are looking to change line spacing for bulleted and numbered lists, please comment or vote on this post: Ability to Change Line Spacing for Bulleted and Numbered Lists. Our Product team regularly reviews our Feedback boards more than our Get Help area. Though we do not have a time estimate of if a feature like this will be available in the product, any updates will be posted there, not on this post. Voting and commenting on that post helps to influence future product decisions and allows you to be notified of replies from our teams.

Until this request is met, there are a few ways to achieve spacing visually.

1. The text could be copied from a product such as Word and pasted into the text field.
  2. You could take a screenshot of the text from within Word and place it as an image into the newsletter.
  3. By holding down your 'shift key' and pressing 'enter' a bullet will appear, if you backspace with your keyboard the bullet/number will be removed and the space will remain in there. 

22 REPLIES 22

Hello, @UHA_Communications

We do completely understand how important this is and will update you with more information. Try holding down your 'shift key' and pressing 'enter' so a bullet will appear, if you backspace with your keyboard the bullet/number will be removed and the space will remain in there. Thanks for your feedback! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
BarbaraE956
Occasional Participant

I, too would love to see a workaround to adding spaces between numbered lists.  I would also like the ability to be able to indent text. It seems like both of these changes have been requested years ago with no changes being made.