[Oct 27 Engineer Holiday Stress Test thread] Scheduled emails not sending

SOLVED
Go to solution
CeliaQuitugua
Rookie
0 Votes

Last week I scheduled an email to deploy this morning at 10am. I just checked it a few moments ago at 10:28am and it was still sitting there as scheduled and hadn't gone out yet. We try to adhere to a pretty strict send schedule so when I saw this, I immediately unscheduled it and tried to manually send it out now. It is still showing as scheduled and hasn't moved. it's now 10:34. It looks like the time keeps changing too. Has anyone figured out if there is a glitch or something stopping emails right now? And has anyone else had the scheduler issue? This is the second time a scheduled email hasn't deployed when it was supposed to, so any advice is appreciated!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CeliaQuitugua and to anyone else noticing this issue,

The engineers are doing a routine stress test of the systems ahead of the holidays. This may cause some emails to be delayed in sending a bit, but they will sendout within the hour. 

To ensure your email gets sent out in its queue in the backlog, please do no unshcedule it and reschedule it, as that will only delay its sendout further.

I'll be marking this response as "Accepted Solution" for the sake of visibility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CeliaQuitugua and to anyone else noticing this issue,

The engineers are doing a routine stress test of the systems ahead of the holidays. This may cause some emails to be delayed in sending a bit, but they will sendout within the hour. 

To ensure your email gets sent out in its queue in the backlog, please do no unshcedule it and reschedule it, as that will only delay its sendout further.

I'll be marking this response as "Accepted Solution" for the sake of visibility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JeffC76689
Rookie
0 Votes

Same problem this morning. Mine just started sending 45 minutes late and they are sending slow.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST