Office 365

SOLVED
Go to solution
davef189
Rookie

The last time i uploaded contacts by a named group from Outlook was in January 2022. I needed to update and I remember that there used to be a link/app that resided on Outlook that made the process real easy. I just got off the phone with support and it appears that link is no longer supported for the current version of Outlook 365. They sent me a workaround which was not helpful.

I tried Zapier but that downloaded all of my contacts and I only wanted to download two groups.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @davef189 ,

I'd advise exporting the specific contact lists you want from your Office 365 program, and uploading the CSV files into your Constant Contact account.

See also:

Preparing contact files for upload

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator

Hello @davef189 ,

I'd advise exporting the specific contact lists you want from your Office 365 program, and uploading the CSV files into your Constant Contact account.

See also:

Preparing contact files for upload

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
davef189
Rookie
0 Votes

That works but takes a lot more work than when the CC link resided on Outlook and I could easily upload categories(not groups) to my CC account.

Dave

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST