We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Omitting false positives

EmilyS917
Participant

Omitting false positives

HI there, I was told I would be tested for the new feature of omitting clicks / opens by bots, since I came across this issues. I do not think that it is functioning correctly. I am seeing "Yum" brands and other companies have "Clicked" on everything, but in the past it was bots. Also on my other latest email "color management" it also has many clicks / opens that seem to be bots too. Please look into this. Thanks
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @EmilyS917 ,

Thank you for providing this info, I've passed it along to the team that's working with the engineers on this reporting beta. They'll be following up with you via your account's main email address within the next four business days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.