One Contact Two Campaigns

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

One Contact Two Campaigns

I am starting to get contacts imported from my website to Constant Contact. I have multiple guides on my website, each connected to a different campaign. In order for the contact to receive the guides, they must input their email address for each guide and the guide will be delivered through a campaign. If a contact signs up for Guide A and is on Campaign A but also decides they want Guide B, which requires them to input their email address, will they also receive Campaign B?

If not, how can I ensure that this contact is receiving all the guides that they want?

Thank you for your help in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: One Contact Two Campaigns

Hello @DylanM53 ,

If you're using different sign up forms, that deliver to separate lists, then any automated emails you have set up for those respective lists will trigger individually.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured