Online support and junk mail

Highlighted

Online support and junk mail

1. The Customer Support capabilities of your web site (or lack of them) is the worst I've ever attempted to use. 2. All of our recent emails from the only campaign we have are labeled (Junk). How can this be corrected.
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Online support and junk mail

Who was the email domain you were sending to?  GMAIL  YAHOO OUTLOOK?

Highlighted

Re: Online support and junk mail

Hello @KentE8,

I appreciate your feedback and I apologize for the experience you are having with our site. Would you be able to direct me to where you were trying to access our Customer Support options? We have multiple channels for customer support including phone, chat, and e-mail. Additionally, you can always access this page from the question mark at the top right of your account.

help.png

As far as the campaign being marked as junk there are several possibilities. It could be content related or depending on the type of Internet Service Provider (ISP) the e-mail is being sent to the security settings might block outside e-mails from getting through.

If you could provide me with more information in regards to what e-mail address you are sending campaigns to I think we can narrow down and resolve this issue. In order to ensure privacy, could you reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot).com with the above information along with your username, and a reference to this post.

While we’re happy to take a look, we do have a special team that can help you with this issue. They are only available through phone support but here is a link with information on how to reach them

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.