Oops, something went wrong

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Oops, something went wrong

When I am working within a newsletter, I am forced to restart 5 to 6 times in a 30 minutes in the programs and losing anything worked on from the last save...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Oops, something went wrong

Hello there @AnnC57 !

Oh no I can definitely understand how it must feel to have your hard work not save time after time. I'd like to be able to troubleshoot this further so we can get to the bottom of what is going on here.

I took a peak into your account to see if I was able to replicate what you're experiencing, I was unable to replicate on my end which leads me to wonder if this may be caused by any browser extensions. Please try to log into Constant Contact through incognito mode if possible. You can find the steps on how to do that on your preferred browser here

If this still persists in incognito mode, we may need to get a traceroute from you, it's plausible this may have something to do with your ISP. Please let us know if this helps!

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Product Updates: July 2020

Alongside introducing our new branding (check out that fresh new logo!), our teams were busy bringing you new updates to your Constant Contact account. Read on to find out what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of July

Read More
Featured