The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Oops, something went wrong.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Oops, something went wrong.

Whenever I try to create a new campaign and copy the design of a previous one I get an error message. I have tried going to previous page and also trying to log back in. It does not work!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Oops, something went wrong.

Hello @Chelsea ,

Sorry to hear you're running into issues, that definitely sounds like something is wrong. If it happens when creating a brand new email and copying email, it sounds like we can rule out any issues with a particular campaign in your account. We don't seem to be experiencing anything widespread that is preventing people from creating emails. I'd like to ask a few more questions:

• What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser on your computer, or a private/incognito browsing session?
  • Who is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)? 
Kyle_R
Community Manager
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured