Open method for individual contacts

SOLVED
Go to solution
JohnP1864
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there any way to see the "open method" (phone, PC, tablet) for individual contacts for specific campaigns? Reports give us numbers, but I'd like to know that "John Jones uses his phone to open most campaigns"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Timothy_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JohnP1864,

There is no direct report that shows exactly how many of each type is sued for opening. Under each contact's engagement information, it shows how each email was open. You can view the list and gauge which method is used more often.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Timothy_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @JohnP1864,

There is no direct report that shows exactly how many of each type is sued for opening. Under each contact's engagement information, it shows how each email was open. You can view the list and gauge which method is used more often.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST