Opening links

JaneL771
Participant

Opening links

Is there any way to open links in the document I'm sending out?  When you click directly on an email or site link it doesn't work.  Same thing applies to the download link at the bottom.  

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @JaneL771,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look at the past email you sent and you will be able to select all of the links in the document after you select the "Download Document" button which opens your PDF in another window allowing for you and everyone to see the full document and select all the links. When you import a PDF into an email, our system turns the first page into an image which does remove all the links and you have to select it or the button below to see the original document to select the links. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.