We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Opens Rates by Industry -Your link doesn't work

MelanieV60
Participant

Opens Rates by Industry -Your link doesn't work

Thanks for sending the details on working with reports.You have a link in your message that should take visitors to a chart of open rates by industry.  When I clicked on that link “ twice“ I was routed to a permission only message that asked me log into a Force.com account.

Can you help?

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @MelanieV60. I'm sorry that this link was not working for you! I believe that this is the link that you were referencing that show the average open, click and bounce rates for various industries. Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.