Opt-Out Email

Occasional Participant

Opt-Out Email

Hi all, my organization is interested in cleaning up our email lists and we want to send out an "opt-out" email that says something to the extent of, "if you're no longer interested in receiving our emails, unsubscribe here." Does a template for such an email exist?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @impacctbk ,

You could potentially send out a "re-confirm opt-in" email to your least-engaged contacts. This is an easy way to gets these minimally / unengaged contacts to not be counted as active contacts unless they explicitly re-confirm their opt-in. Do keep in mind that while these contacts are "awaiting confirmation," they'll no longer be able to be sent to, or count towards your Billing for active contacts until they explicitly click that coded email link, or use a sign up form to sign back up.

If you'd rather keep all these contacts active and email-able unless they explicitly unsubscribe, then your best bet would be to just get a list of all those unengaged contacts and send an email to it. In the email mention that they can unsubscribe through the coded link in the email's default footer.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.