Opt-out/Opt-in/Unsubscribe

Participant

Opt-out/Opt-in/Unsubscribe

I have a subscriber who wants to get back on a list and we have been trying for weeks to have her resubscribe to no avail.  It would be great if Constant Contact made it easier for subscribers to resubscribe if they choose.  I would like to have someone contact me to help our organization.  We have fluid subscriber lists that fluctuate based on what school their children attend. Can anyone provide help?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @LizS31 ,

The easiest method for a contact to resubscribe to you, would be through one of your sign up forms. Has your contact been unable to resubscribe to you using this method?

If so, another option would be to contact our Review team to manually override the unsubscription in your account. You’ll need to get an email directly from the contact explicitly stating they want to be resubscribed. Then you’ll need to call into the Review team, and follow their processes from there.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.