Optimum number of recipients

SOLVED
Go to solution
RichardG7060
Rookie
0 Votes

What is the optimum number of recipients for each campaign that will help keep it from being flagged by spam software?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adrienne_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @RichardG7060 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today! 

That's a great question. Spam filtering isn't generally effected by the number of emails your sending out. However, it can be impacted by poor engagement such as a low open rate or a lot of bounces. Email servers may start delivering emails directly to spam if this issue occurs. Here are some helpful guidelines to ensure you are hitting inboxes. Feel free to reach out with any questions. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. I hope you have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Adrienne_B
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @RichardG7060 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today! 

That's a great question. Spam filtering isn't generally effected by the number of emails your sending out. However, it can be impacted by poor engagement such as a low open rate or a lot of bounces. Email servers may start delivering emails directly to spam if this issue occurs. Here are some helpful guidelines to ensure you are hitting inboxes. Feel free to reach out with any questions. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. I hope you have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST