Organizing Tags and Email Lists

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

Organizing Tags and Email Lists

Is there a way to organize tagged lists and email lists into folders? We have a lot of tagged contacts (for events on specific dates) but would love to organize these further so our tagged lists aren't so long to scroll through. Is this even an option? The same goes for email lists. TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Organizing Tags and Email Lists

Hi @TriciaR26 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contacts! I can understand how helpful it would be to organize and mange your contacts lists or tags through folder. However at this time this feature is unavailable. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Though this is a great feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Organizing Tags and Email Lists

Hi @TriciaR26 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your contacts! I can understand how helpful it would be to organize and mange your contacts lists or tags through folder. However at this time this feature is unavailable. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Though this is a great feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to our Product Team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post