Outgoing emails seem to be coming from an email address that doesn't exist.

ClutchJD
Consulting & Training

Outgoing emails seem to be coming from an email address that doesn't exist.

Our email campaigns that come from me also show an email address that doesn't exist.  It's similar to mine but has a slightly different first name and then also has this at the end of it:   ccsend.com

I believe this is why some people don't receive our emails as this is an email address that isn't recognized and doesn't exist.

Any thoughts on why this happens? 

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @ClutchJD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! That email address is your Constant Contact Email Authentication address. The purpose is to help build a good reputation with ISPs and improve your email deliverability. To see how to update or turn this off, please click on our helpful article here. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.