Outlook format issues

flyingkeyboards
Regular Participant

Outlook format issues

We've been using a legacy template, which CC is getting rid of this option at the end of this month. When we test the new templates, they look terrible in the Outlook platform. The email stretches across the screen and is distorted. Does anyone else experience this issue? The email looks okay in Outlook.com and gmail.

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hi, I am sorry that you are having a display issue in Outlook with the new templates. In order to help resolve the issue,  I would recommend that you call in to support so we can gather all the necessary info so that we may troubleshoot with you. Some of the information that we will need is campaign name, Outlook version, screenshots if possible, etc. conta.cc/2BcQMt1 - Contact Support phone numbers and hours of operation.

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.