Over charge Credit Card

I have repeat submitted my credit card 3 times. What to do now? TQ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Over charge Credit Card

Hello @T.C.Tan,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. I took a look at your account, and it does look like your card was overcharged. To best resolve this issue, I would recommend reaching out to our billing team. You can email them at billing(at)constantcontact(dot)com, or they can be contacted via phone from 7am-9pm EST Monday- Friday.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Over charge Credit Card

Hello @T.C.Tan,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. I took a look at your account, and it does look like your card was overcharged. To best resolve this issue, I would recommend reaching out to our billing team. You can email them at billing(at)constantcontact(dot)com, or they can be contacted via phone from 7am-9pm EST Monday- Friday.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post