Overview: Email resend options

SOLVED
Go to solution
AviAllen23
Rookie
0 Votes

If I opt to send an email to non-openers, will it send to those who haven't opened when the original email was sent or when I schedule the new message to go out? Will it know not to send to those who opened after the email was sent but before I scheduled the re-send?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AviAllen23 ,

When you select a resend to non-openers option, it will explicitly target contacts that haven't opened the email before the resend date/time selected. This applies to both the automatic one available when originally scheduling the email, as well as the manual one available afterwards on the Campaigns and email's reporting pages. This also applies when scheduling it for a later date/time or when doing an immediate manual resend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AviAllen23 ,

When you select a resend to non-openers option, it will explicitly target contacts that haven't opened the email before the resend date/time selected. This applies to both the automatic one available when originally scheduling the email, as well as the manual one available afterwards on the Campaigns and email's reporting pages. This also applies when scheduling it for a later date/time or when doing an immediate manual resend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST