Overview: Email resend options

MelindaS38
Participant

If I opt to send an email to non-openers, will it send to those who haven't opened when the original email was sent or when I schedule the new message to go out? Will it know not to send to those who opened after the email was sent but before I scheduled the re-send?

1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @MelindaS38 ,

When you select a resend to non-openers option, it will explicitly target contacts that haven't opened the email before the resend date/time selected. This applies to both the automatic one available when originally scheduling the email, as well as the manual one available afterwards on the Campaigns and email's reporting pages. This also applies when scheduling it for a later date/time or when doing an immediate manual resend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article