Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your Event questions. Currently each event has its own separate reporting, so it will take some manual work to figure out which contacts have registered for multiple events.
This is the method I have used in the past:
- Create a new list titled Event Registrants (or something similar)
- Create a tag named for each event
- Export a report from each event (this will export as a .csv file)
- Import each file into that Event Registrants list, and make sure to tag the contacts with the name of the event
- Export the Event Registrants list (make sure to include tag when selecting the info to export)
- The tag section of the file will show you each event the contact had previously registered for and you will be able to tell at a glance if someone has registered for more than one event
Community & Social Media Support
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution"
by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.