PDF download is not working

JMWTPFO
Rookie
0 Votes

PDF download is not working - I tried different web browsers. Please advise. Message - Erro, campaign generation failed. Please try again later.

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee

Hi @JMWTPFO , 

I certainly apologize that you are running into that. It could be a defect in the system that our engineering team is aware of, and working to fix. I can have them follow back up with you once that is resolved. For now, we do have some workarounds that you can try. 

The first is to switch the file type, and then switch it back to PDF. On the left, under the drop down menu for the file type, select a different file type and wait for that to load. Then, switch back to the desired file type. You should now be able to download. Sometimes this results in a white screen. If that is the case, you can still download, and the email will be saved properly.

If that doesn't work, another workaround we have is to go to the Email Details page, and under More Actions, select Print (this may generate an error message, wait a few seconds and it will go away). On the left side use the menu to select "Save as PDF".

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST