PDF for download is showing a white line

JimTanyaP
Rookie
0 Votes

I have downloaded a pdf of my newsletters regularly, but this month when I go to download it, there is a white line going down in the middle of my page that is not there on the email version. Did something change?

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JimTanyaP ,

It looks like this might be a newer issue specifically affecting 3ge versions of the 3-column layout block. Our T2 team is documenting the issue, however, since 3ge is being slowly phased out in favor of the CPE email builder released back in 2020, they're not guaranteeing the issue will be resolved.

With that said, we did notice that the issue doesn't affect 3-column setups if manually created - i.e. dragging over 3 separate image/text blocks to place side-by-side in a single row. Additionally, the issue doesn't present itself in the CPE version of the 3-column layout block. Going forward, if you wish to just copy your last sent email, I'd advise deleting the affect layout blocks, and constructing your own multi-column setup. Otherwise, you can rebuild your template using the CPE, which you may end up having to do anyway in the future as 3ge continues to be phased out over the next few years and enters retirement waves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST