We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

PDF to Constant Contact

CurtL
Consulting & Training

PDF to Constant Contact

I need to insert the content of a PDF into a CC Page while preserving the Links.  Is there method to do so? 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @CurtL ,

By "CC Page" do you just mean a regular email? PDFs can't be embedded into emails, so when you upload a document like a PDF to the Library or when creating an email, our system will generate an image of the first page. Images do not retain individual links when converted from a PDF, since the different file types function completely differently.

For more info on turning a PDF into an email

If you're referring to a Landing Page, there isn't a system for including a PDF on the landing page either. The PDF should be linked to after uploading - same as with emails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.