PROBLEM

Participant

PROBLEM

HI CC TEAM! JUST WANT YOU TO CHECK SCHEDULED CHAMPAGNE SETTINGS - THE PICTURE THAT I CHOOSE FOR IT, NOT PUBLISHING ON FB, INSTEAD PUBLISHING MY LOGO I DONT KNOW WHY, CAUSE BEFORE YOUR WEBSITE UPGRADE IT WAS PERFECT ANA SANDMANN 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @chriss6860

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your Social Share post! I'm sorry to hear the wrong image is being posted instead of the one you selected. This is happening because of the changes Facebook has made to their API settings. These changes were made to help Facebook as they combat the amount of false news that is being shared. It causes Facebook to auto-pick the image, title, and description for your Social Share posts. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing. I have tracked this experience in your account and added you to a queue so you may be notified when this is fixed. Our product team is still looking into a long-term fix for this. In the meantime we suggest sharing you email manually using your Short URL.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.