Parsing contacts

RonR16
Participant

Parsing contacts

How can I view the e-mails of the contacts that do not open a particular newsletter? Is there a way to parse the contact list to pull out this information? Please advise.
2 REPLIES 2
Clique_Marketing
Super Participant

You can view the folks that did not open your campaign by clicking on the campaign from youre main list and looking at your email stats.

2016-07-11_11-19-46.jpg

Doing any thing the slighest bit interrelational is pretty non-existent with the tools they give you.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @RonR16. That is a great question. I do see that @Clique_Marketing did show you where to find your did not open report but I also wanted to include this video on how to create a did not open list so you can reference this in the future. You can use this report to resend your email to those contacts that didn't open the last time. We suggest when doing this to modify your content and also change your subject to something that could stand out more in the inbox.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.