Partners: Agency Directory overview for services

SOLVED
Go to solution
KarenK521
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I submitted my page before completing the Lead Generation page.  I would like to add this section.  How can I do this?  As of now, I am in pending mode.

Karen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

So based on what you're describing, it sounds like you're using an integrated partner's setup for your lead generation and emailing? In that regard I'd recommend reaching out to their support, or partnersupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com for more specialized assistance, as that way of running an account is outside of our general support scope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KarenK521,

Would you mind giving us some more information about what you are trying to add to your Lead Generation Landing page so we can better assist? Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KarenK521
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Basically Zoe H.,

I didn't do anything at all on the Lead Generation tab because I missed the last step somehow and never even went into this tab. I hit submit without realizing this tab existed..

Here is the stuff I didn't get to do before I hit submit:

So, I would like to configure the "action button" so I can get stats.  I would also like for a "lead generation" response to be set up to anyone that submits a lead. But, I want all the rest to remain the same.  I do not want to have to regenerate this so it would be best if it is approved and then I can adjust it.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Karen

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @KarenK521,

All of the responses and statistics will be recorded when they start coming through on the landing page. What kind of stats were you wanting from the Lead Generation Landing Page? You can also have an Automated Series send out to your customers automatically after they sign up. Click here for more information. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
KarenK521
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Zoe,

I still would like to know:

After my page is moved from Pending to Approved, can I go in and choose the Action item I want to Create a lead and send them to my website? It says in the instructions I have to pick one of those.   Basically, I just feel I should have the option to make any changes or additions to this tab.  

I love the link for the Automated Series and definitely will plan on using that.

Thank you,

Karen

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

So based on what you're describing, it sounds like you're using an integrated partner's setup for your lead generation and emailing? In that regard I'd recommend reaching out to their support, or partnersupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com for more specialized assistance, as that way of running an account is outside of our general support scope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
user566332
Rookie
0 Votes

OK yeah i think this will help me too in my case. Thanks alot!

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @user414849,

To suspend a client's account, please reach out to our billing team for additional support. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST