Payment Plan

VinodK.P2
Participant

Payment Plan

I used your services two months back on monthly payment plan and stopped for two months as I was not active in business for emailing. Why do I need to pay for balance month payment before paying for current month usage? I am sucked as I want to pay for this month and activate my emailing services.. Please respond fast as I cant use this service without paying $90 Dollars of last two months when I did not use it. Regards Vinod
2 REPLIES 2
Clique_Marketing
Super Participant

For anyting to do with payment or billing you'll need to call them.

Nichelle_M
Employee

Hi @VinodK.P2,

My apologies for any confusion with the billing for your account. We are a subscription service and each month on your billing date you are charged based on your contact tier level and regardless of usage. (This is referenced in our User Terms & Conditions.)

Please call into our billing department to discuss your situation in detail with one of our billing representatives.

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.