The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Payment made without invoice

Highlighted
Visitor

Payment made without invoice

My credit card was charged $ on 28Oct, but I have no invoice for that amount. I need this for my expense report.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Payment made without invoice

Hi @WendyA387 

Though we are unable to go into your account's billing details here in the Community, we would be happy to share some basic steps on how to find this invoice. Through clicking the name in the upper-right and selecting My Account, you will be able to find the option to "View Billing Activity/Statements."

pre-payment-invoice-my-account (3).png

print-email-invoice-view-billing (3).png

Clicking this button will allow you to select the time period you are interested in with the drop-down menu or the calendar.

print-email-invoice-time-period (1).png

You will then find your Payments, Invoices, or Invoices with Detail, along with the option to both print and email yourself these invoices.

print-email-invoice-print-options (3).png

We also have Billing Support agents available by phone who can further assist with obtaining a copy of your invoices.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured