Payment showing up incorrectly - as "Paypal or Credit Card" when I just selected Paypal

MargaretS584
Participant

Payment showing up incorrectly - as "Paypal or Credit Card" when I just selected Paypal

Hello,

I'm having an issue with an event. I can only accept payment by paypal and have made that selection in the set-up. However, on the registration page it says that you may pay by Paypal or Credit Card. 

Please help!

Thank you,

Margaret

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 7.23.15 AM.png

settings:

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 7.22.01 AM.png

1 REPLY 1
Lucas_D
Employee

Hi @MargaretS584,

Thank you for reaching out to us. When you select the Paypal option, it will also give the option for those registrants who might not have a Paypal account to use their credit or debit cards as well. That is why the credit card option is listed as an optional choice. I hope this information helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing