Personalize emails

SOLVED
Go to solution
AlonaW5
Rookie
0 Votes

Is there a way for me to use contacts names in the body of the email and not just in the subject line? For example,

Dear [[kayla]], 

Have you ever wonder where that saying, walking on eggshells come from? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @AlonaW5 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Great question. Yes, you may add a Greeting Tag for personalization of your email. If you click the link, full instructions are provided and as always you may always reach back out here if you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @AlonaW5 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Great question. Yes, you may add a Greeting Tag for personalization of your email. If you click the link, full instructions are provided and as always you may always reach back out here if you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
AlonaW5
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST