Personalized photos/.jpeg

SOLVED
Go to solution
GeorgeL943
Rookie
0 Votes

How can I embed a hosted image into each email sent.  Is this possible at all?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @GeorgeL943 , 

I understand! Currently, we do not have the ability to insert dynamic images into an email campaign. We do have an open feature request for this, so I'd be happy to track it on your account and have our engineering team reach back out to you with any updates we have on this. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @GeorgeL943 ,

There is an option to use an image URL for the Insert / Replace Image function:

Capture.PNG

When you say "personalized photos," are you meaning you want only specific image blocks to show for particular contacts? In that regard, you may want to look into using dynamic content blocks, which can show (or be completely absent) based on different contact field info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
GeorgeL943
Rookie
0 Votes
Will the image URL posted within the contact field be visible? Each contact has a different photo(s)
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @GeorgeL943 , 

I understand! Currently, we do not have the ability to insert dynamic images into an email campaign. We do have an open feature request for this, so I'd be happy to track it on your account and have our engineering team reach back out to you with any updates we have on this. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST