Phishing Message

Participant

Phishing Message

I created an email newsletter and sent it out to my list of contacts. I have done this numerous times before with no issues. However, this time all the recipients got a message at the top of the email that said it had been reported as a possible phishing scam. Why would this be when this has never happened before? Is there a solution?

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ElkinPublicLibrary 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm so sorry to hear your contacts are seeing this phishing warning. This is an experience we would be more than happy to troubleshoot for you. We would however need further details including the email client are these contacts viewing your email through, if this is happening with a specific domain, and if any of these contacts have a security program running on their computer (if so, which which program). Please feel free to send us these details along with a full screenshot of the header in this email (from email address, send to email address, subject, etc.) to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you for messaging back. We have not had any more complaints about the phishing message so I will wait and see if the next message I send has the same warning and I will contact again if it happens. Thanks so much!